Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Ah, new beginnings. Today will plan future paintings and decide regular hours to paint. The last painting was one that finalized the jury process for Artistes de Studio Gallery online. I am thrilled.This qualifies as my fifth competition that I set as a goal the middle of 2009. So now to start over with goals.1. I paint 2-3 paintings a week, setting at least 3 hours a day to paint and two for planning,and paperwork.2. Enter 5 competitions and when I hit 5 continue!3. Read or listen to painting info or motivational material 30-60 min. a day. And 4. For fun and instruction have 2 painting vacations and 2 painting workshops. I can't wait to get started! I have also set a continuing goal of a 5lb weight lose per month to hit my final goal of a 20lb weight loss. This means walking briskly 30-40 min/day and continue my salad or soup at six and no white poisons, no red meat, little chicken, lots of fish and vegetables. I can do it as I have done it for six months and lost 20 lbs. Yea! 2010. It is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment