Thursday, February 20, 2014

New paintings, and Sold paintings, Lily Pads, Peacock.


 Had lunch with two friends who bought these two painings. We had a great lunch and talked about our summer jobs.

Roaring Water 11x14 Oil
Worked some more on this yesterday. Changed a lot of rocks Warmed up the rocks, worked on the island.. I actually worked on it later and didn't photo the latest update.

Morning Glow 9x12 Watercolor
I was fascinatred by the light in this photo. Quite a lot of planning went into this, deciding what colors to use in the trees, the pink snow. I am pleased the way it turned out.

Sundown 7x9 Watercolor

I am fascinated by the light in this photo also. I trhink I may need to work on the shap of the sun tomorrow. This weekend I need to frame and get seven paintings ready for a Sale the First of March. Also need to add paintings to my website. http://www.judyfischerwaltonfineart.weebly.com

Also need to upload some paintings to my print website http://www.judy-fischer-walton.artistwebsites.com

And.....start working on my newsletter and plan another painting for tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment