Thursday, February 13, 2014

Still working on the Mountain Waterfall scene

Still working on this 11x14. I think I am not as enchanted as I was. Maybe will do a little watercolor to get me back in the flow. It has also been very cold sitting by the sliding glass doors where I work.
Not two good a photo, but this is the framed lily pads that are sold. The fluorescent lights at the the frame store do not show the warmth of the mats. Hope my customer likes it.
I am still working on the newsletter and my website. I want to get the website up to date before I send the newsletter out.
I have found a nice website you might like http://www.paintmyphoto.ning.com It is a nice site that is free right now that photographers post pictures that are free that you can use. There is a monthly contest to paint from a select number of photographs, also. I found some great photos that I may use.

I am spending way too much time on the computer and need to organize my time better for when I go back to work. I was doing so well until the computer crashed and then I really got behind...so off to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment