Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Painting Paths of Light

After listening to Artists Helping Artists on Blog Talk Radio, I have learned so much about marketing. You can listen to all the series at. www.Artistshelpingartistsblog.blogspot.com. So much information. I decided my theme would be Painting Paths of Light as I am intrigued by paths and I love the light in paintings.I would like to get her widget (Leslie Saeta) on this blog as she is so great at helping artists. I also made up a new business card today with the following picture on it.

Both these paintings were accepted into the Mansfield Art Center's May Show. It will be interesting on Sunday, May 5 opening to see the show as usually most of the art is innovative and unusual and not representational. I loved doing both of these paintings as they have paths with light beyond to intrique you, just as our own paths are uncertain and we are always looking for the light.

Forest Glow 9x12 oilo

Mystery Mail 8x10 oil although this photo is cropped strangely!

No comments:

Post a Comment