Sunday, January 20, 2013

 This is the Pavilion at Lakeside. I began this painting last year and it was not working. After looking at it for a long time, I realized that it was too bland, so I went in and started the sky. I am happy with how it came out. I really darkened the trees bringing out the sunlight behind them. I worked on the foreground and made it very loose. Then the water and darkened the areas around the Pavilion.
 Finished this but thinking it could use some smaller branches..I overworked the dark areas. It is very hard to get a good dark and keeping it transparent.
This is an oil I began. I am so excited about doing the agility with Tosca and thought I would paint her jumping through the hoop.I have a lot more to do to on her and then tackling the hoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment