Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Teddy Bears


Just a cute little Christmas painting of Teddy Bears. These were actually in a bag to go to Goodwill and I forgot the bag. Then decidedto paint them. The large one was actually brown but I thought the family would look better in all white. 8x8 oil. You can buy this in my store at www.judyfischerwaltonfineart.weebly.com

This next picture is of my Christmas painting for my Christmas card. I had such trouble with all that Holly painting! So I tried watercolor on Yupo and Yea! it worked. So last night I printed my Christmas letter and my cards and today will address them. Then to get some Christmas paintings done! I am running late this year!
Hope you are getting your holiday paintings done, too. I need to get my next newsletter out also. If you want subscribed to it, just write me and put newsletter in the title with your email in the main letter. jwalton15@neo.rr.com
You can subscribe to my blog  on this page and for prints and cards of my paintings go to. www.judy-fischer-walton.artistwebsites.com


No comments:

Post a Comment