Saturday, December 28, 2013

2014 plans

2014 Plans
No new paintings this week but lots of plans for paintings. I intend to do a 30 day challenge and paint a new painting every day for 30 days.  So you will see these in this blog.

I also plan to change my website in January but this will take a while to plan and get it right before I change over. Eventually even my blog will be from the Wordpress site. This will be beneficial to getting new viewers and hopefully selling more paintings.

This year I will be teaching more..Tuesday mornings for a few in my home, at Hennes Drafting and Art Supply in Mansfield : Wednesday evenings for my continueing class 5-7pm of Painting from Photographs, Thursday 10 to 12am for a Watercolor class, and Landscape Secrets 1-3pm. So I have about 10 days to prepare for those as they will start the week of January 5th.

Then there is the Ohio Plein Air Prairie Challenge so hope to get out there with some other artists to paint Ohio prairies for a show at the Springfield Museum in the future.

So lots of work to do and now must put Christmas decorations away. It is going to be 44 degrees today so good time to take down the outside decorations. Cooler and rain tomorrow in this ever changing Ohio weather.
Here are my links to my current websites:http://www.judyfischerwaltonfineart.weebly.com

http://www.judy-fischer-walton.artistwebsites.com This is my print website and all my past paintings.
If you think of someone who might like to follow this blog, please forward to them. Thanks.
My email:jwalton15@neo.rr.com

Hope you had a marvelous Christmas and wish you the the best New Year ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment