Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Prairie paintings, etc.


I am thrilled that the top painting sold at the Springfield Museum, Ohio Plein Air Society show, "Ohio Prairies, a Year in the Life. The Painting was in the show's program and also was chosen to be in the Sunday Columbus Dispatch before it was sold.


The second painting was another prairie painting done at Gorman Nature Center.


I gave up on the 30 day challenge as I felt as if I was just turning out paintings and the quality of the paintings were not what I wanted although it was fun to work on the Yupo paper.


I have been doing some teaching, and have three students. I have been demonstrating as we paint together and that seems to be working well. I have also taking Johannes Vloothaus's Impressionistic Cityscape classes. Next Monday Feb 1 I will do a demo for the portrait club.


I have also started an 18x24 oil for my daughter-in-law. So I have been busy! I am hoping to blog once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment