Monday, January 5, 2015

Roses #5

#5 Roses. Again the Yupo paper with watercolor. It is amazing the combinations and the color blending that happen. I chose the Roses as I seem to be on a flower kick. The roses are from my last roses of the season that I brought in the house before a frost and then photographed. I am also getting a class together at home...hopefully four people which makes a nice group and I can spend time with each one. This will start next Tuesday in the afternoon. So I need to spend some time planning for that. Will definitely have Christmas decorations done by Sunday evening! Lots of paperwork to get done and income tax to work on. I have a meeting tonight and later tonight a big snow is coming in. The high is 13 degrees today. Cold, cold. I really don't want to go out but need to see some of the people I haven't seen since before I was working at Kingwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment