Saturday, January 3, 2015

Yesterday my daughter Linn and I drove to Springfield, Ohio about 1 1/2 hours away to see the Ohio Plein Air Show at Springfield Museum of Art titled "Ohio Prairies: A Year in the Life". It was a fabulous show with such varied creative works. It was an honor to have two paintings selected for this show. I also was amazed that one of my paintings was in the program. I am so glad that I got the last program that was there. I am sure there will be more printed as the show lasts until February 22. My painting is in the center of the three. Actually all of the three are from this area of Ohio. Jane Johnson and Mary Ann Clady respectfully. Today is #3 for the 30 day challenge so I need to get busy. I will take down Christmas decorations a little at a time and eventually it will all be put away. It is freezing rain this morning and later today or maybe tomorrow I need to pick up work I have from the Mansfield Art Center Christmas event.

No comments:

Post a Comment