Sunday, March 9, 2014

New York Central Park watercolor and pastel


NY Central Park 12x16 watercolor/pastel

This was done on Saturday March 8. I have used pastel on watercolor before but not in this fashion and I love the effects. This is large for me but I do think I will frame it.I may work on it some more as the lines do not look straight but it may be the photo and not the painting. I do think I would like to attempt it in oils, also.
I am so looking forward to nicer weather so I can get out into the light and photo better.
Morning Glow 9x12 watercolor

This painting sold this week and I also have two pet portrait commissions, so will be working on those.


Last evening we had another Spirited Painting Party. We had some no shows but went ahead with the three who showed up. We had a great time and hope to have many more of these at Henne's Drafting and Art Supply. 419-522-4401. We have done these for private parties in their homes or larger facilities. I will be working on some new paintings to do for this.

You can sign up for my newsletter, which has new paintings, painting tips  lessons and information about classes.at jwalton15@neo.rr.com
You can check out my website at http://www.judyfischerwaltonfineart.weebly.com and if you are interested in prints and cards you can go to http://www.judy-fischer-walton.artistwebsites.com
Thanks for reading my blog. Feel free to sign up to get it regularly to the right side of this and pass it on to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment